lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-28-2022, 10:18 AM   #11
Redmonster
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1986 Marathon progress

I got lucky enough to find something that was an easy fit. Im not familiar with Medalist rearends but I would suspend the cart, grind off the original spring hanger plates and weld them where needed. Also might be easier to find an older rear end. I had a very hard time installing heavy duty springs on mine....
Redmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-28-2022, 03:35 PM   #12
GolfNfool
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1986 Marathon progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmonster View Post
GolfNfool, the foot pedal is a curtis accelerator - FP6 0-5K Ohm Pot Box. I think my local golf cart repair shop was able to get it under $100 but online its closer to $250.
Thanks for the info. I figured it out. For the conversion I basically had to turn my Marathon into a Club Car IQ. Found a 5 wire PB8 box. 3 for the pedal and 2 for the micro switch. Do you have pics of the mount you made for your POT?
GolfNfool is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
26" tires, custom lift, marathon
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO