lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-23-2008, 09:41 PM   #1
bradfordgiosa
Not Yet Wild

Question Cushman UTV Max 1996 (maybe)

Hello all,

Name is Brad, new to the forum so figured Id introduce and look forward first but can't seem to find the infor Im looking for...

We have a cart at work that I am working on and need some help so any input is much appreciated..

it looks like this:

(but its all white)

Specs:
Cushman (says utv on the side)
4 wheel / 2 seater w/ bed
48v (8 x 6v batts)

I really just need a wiring diagram.
Everything is in tack, but I am looking to rebuild / rewire and cannot find a thing on the electrical / controller / system.

Started testing with my multimeter and labeling wires and terminals etc.
but havent gone any farther...

Also, any ideas to get rid of the ugly directional switch that is broken anyway??

Thanks,

Brad Giosa
bradfordgiosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-24-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
bradfordgiosa
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Cushman UTV Max 1996 (maybe)

Update:
I Obtained a copy of the original schematics (uncontrolled copy) today via fax. I guess they will have to do. I will probably digitize them in Electronics Workbench for my personal use and for anyone else who may need them..

Old 07-29-2008, 06:04 PM   #3
doserver
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

I also would like a wiring schematic for I am also having electrical problems
doserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 06:23 PM   #4
bradfordgiosa
Not Yet Wild

I have a really bad copy of the schematic and I never digitally reconstructed it with diagraming software.

My cart is just waiting for me to get time to go through everything test and replace the faulty parts.

It might end up on craigslist before that happens.

Let me know what you find out. I might be able to pull the old fax off my work server for the schematic if you want it.

Let me know

Brad Giosa
Old 07-29-2008, 10:11 PM   #5
doserver
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

Thanks. I will let you know what I find out. However at this point without a wiring schematic I probably will be forced to take it to a dealer. Someone in their infinite wisdom cut wires and re-wired. I have a 98 Cushman Hawk great cart runs perfect when it runs. It also has a error code on the speed module it blinks 2 4 contiuolisy. Any thoughts or anyone I could write?
doserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #6
Cushman UTV Max
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

Hello, I just purchased a Cushman UTV Max, 48Volt w a GE motor 5BC49JB2027 Anyone know what I have aquired? Guy that sold it to me, put new batteries in the unit last spring. It would not go this spring, he cleaned the termainals, and no go. He sold it to me. I am chomping at the bit, because I am out of town on work, and cannot wait to dig into what is keeping it from operating. Anyone else out there have one, that I can contact for advice? Tony Ortonville2@yahoo.com
Cushman UTV Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:53 AM   #7
Cushman UTV Max
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

Any possibility of getting a copy of the wiring diagram? If not, can we trade a few emials and photos? I am trying to figure out a couple of wires on my Cushman UTV Max 898670 48Volt
Cushman UTV Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 08:42 PM   #8
Cencal
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

Anybody ever get these schematics?

I contacted Jacobsen and they said not available, go to dealer.

I put some testing batteries in mine today and all the wiring seems to be functioning and the cart is going into forward and reverse.
Cencal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cushman, diagram, hawk, utv, wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts