lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-15-2007, 10:02 AM   #11
alwayslooking
Not Yet Wild

Default 1991 Club Car

Thank you I will do that
alwayslooking is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-18-2007, 02:09 PM   #12
alwayslooking
Not Yet Wild

Default 1991 Club Car

I need to put a driven clutch cam repair kit in. Is this going to require a puller ? Also I does it matter which hole I put the spring it has 3 holes ?? Also I have to put steering wheel kit in to stop some wobble but the large plastic bearing does not slide down in the column like it should anyone have ideas. Thanks
Old 05-18-2007, 02:30 PM   #13
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

For the clutch, you don't need a puller for the driven. Make sure to note which hole the torsion clip came out of, and put it on the opposite end.

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about on the steering column though.
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 03:23 PM   #14
alwayslooking
Not Yet Wild

Default 1991 Club Car

Well it almost looks like a cup that is about 3 " long and slides down in the column with the other parts.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:00 PM   #15
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

Wow, I can't picture what you're talking about. The best thing I can tell you to do is wire brush the inside of the steering column and soak it with WD-40 or something like that and keep trying. Do you have a picture by any chance?
Old 11-20-2007, 02:27 AM   #16
Ryan L
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1991 CLUB CAR

Carts parts plus doesnt make a v-twin kit for us 91s they say they cant get a hold of any, so they dont know exactally what it takes to do the swap I know I really Need one though, all show no go
Ryan L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:53 PM   #17
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

Default Re: 1991 CLUB CAR

Call them. 1.888.861.2640.

Tom will know exactly. I'm pretty sure someone else on here had a 1991 and he got one made for them. The clutches are a little different but other than that, they are pretty much the same as far as the rear end and everything of that nature.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car