lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #1
technician#2
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Does anyone have an electrical schematic for a TXT?

Howdy guys and gals,
I'm new here and have had a 2000 model EZ GO TXT sitting around for several months. I bought this from a good friend who buys state auction lots, and got it in one of them. It has the starter/generator missing, and also the coil. They just yanked the wiring apart when the parts were removed, and I'm not 100% where / how everything goes back together. The engine seems to be ok, It's just the wiring that has me baffeled. I looked at the pdf files for the TXTs, but I could not find a wiring schematic anywhere.
On a side note I must admit this site is quite addictive!!
What started out as another ride to fix up for me and the grandchildren to run around in has now become an obsession to "get r dun".
thanx in advance.
technician#2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO