lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2016, 05:45 PM   #1
flyons78
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Speed and Throttle Issue Troubleshooting. MCOR Issue?

I'm now suddenly experiencing issues with my top speed. When I have the pedal fully pressed, I am experiencing moments of acceleration loss. It's almost like there is a loose cable that is connecting and losing connectivity; however, I have checked all cables and they are all secure. I am experiencing the cart moving fine at full speed, then its like I pulled my foot from the pedal, then fully pressed it again, then removed it, pressed, and so on.

A few days ago I posted about jitters during mid-acceleration and it sounded like I need a new MCOR. Could this also be related to the MCOR (it wasn't doing this new issue at the time of my other post)? This new issue feels more like moments of power loss, where the mid-acceleration issue seemed like jitters from various levels of power (if that makes sense).

Any ideas or suggestions to help me troubleshoot? Or can this definitely be chalked up as needing a new MCOR?
flyons78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car