lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-15-2013, 06:06 AM   #1
bad baja
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default HD Rear Springs

I am looking for some help. I have a 03' Ezgo with a Jake's 6" Spindle lift. I added a rear flip seat and would like to put HD Springs on it. They all say for non-lifted so which ones are the way to go? Thanks
bad baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-15-2013, 08:10 AM   #2
sleepyluke
Gone Wild

Default Re: HD Rear Springs

I put some on about a month ago and the only thing non lifted is the u bolts. The rest does not matter. Just use the bolts that are with your lift and you should be fine. I love the difference they made for my cart. The old springs were actually almost w shaped. Just make sure you get enough new bushings and that stuff with it, no need in replacing it and then put on the old dry rotted rubber parts.
sleepyluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #3
bad baja
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks Sleepy! What Springs did you use?
Old 04-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #4
sleepyluke
Gone Wild

Baja, I tried to send you a PM back but it said you were not accpeting PMs.

Anyway, I used the BU 3 leaf springs. I really like the ride better now, but it did add about 1 1/2 inches to the back, the old springs were actually w shaped and the extra leaf adds a little too.

Not to derail (and mods delete or modify if needed) , but beware with BU now. I have used them for a lot of parts over the years when I was basically cleaning up carts and selling some. I placed 2 orders with them for parts and a few goodies within about 2 weeks of each other back a few months ago. Well I have talked to them 5-6 times on the phone, finally got my order, actually returned 2 things for being broken, and Monday received an entire reorder of one of them and they charged my credit card again and then after 20 minutes on the phone argued that I ordered them because they could not find the order that they had sent me 2 months ago. So another battle....

Long way to say, support sponsors of this site!!!!!
sleepyluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #5
bad baja
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks for your help! I just changed my pm options..
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts