lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-06-2018, 11:13 AM   #1
S281
Not Yet Wild

Default Rhox 3" spindle lift kit, tire size question

Quick question, decided to go with the rhox 3"spindle lift kit for my G29 to avoid the turning radius issues with Jake's kit.

Planning on putting on 22"x10-12 tires and wheels. Will that that size fit on the G29 with just a 3"lift? For some reason all the websites say 5" lift required but I thought people here have done it with a 3"
S281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-07-2018, 02:25 PM   #2
Tha_B_Man
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Rhox 3" spindle lift kit, tire size question

I have the Rhox 6” spindle with 23” tires. Had to trim the rear body a little so that tires wouldn’t rub. So I’m not sure how well a 3” with 22” will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tha_B_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 06:22 PM   #3
Cahlheim
Not Yet Wild

Not sure if you got your answer already, but I have been told that it will work with this 3” lift but a 4” or greater lift would be “better”. The individual I heard that from did not elaborate on why. I have this lift on order and will be installing it shortly thereafter. Will update with results.
Cahlheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 06:53 AM   #4
Kerusm
Getting Wild

Contact Don @ Plowmans Carts. He knows exactly what you need and will help you achieve exactly what you want. Great guy. www.plowmanscarts.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kerusm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:46 PM   #5
Cahlheim
Not Yet Wild

Finally installed the lift and my 22x11-12 mud tires and have no rubbing issues with one passenger (and driver). With three passengers, there is occasional rubbing on the passenger side rear fender liner, but I think that will be alleviated once I adjust the sway bar. I did have to trim the side skirts on each side about one inch from the bottom.

Hope that helps.
Cahlheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha