lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-19-2021, 03:53 PM   #1
chad311
Not Yet Wild

Default 92 club car ds converted to 48V jerking

Need help. I have a 92 club car ds that I converted from 36V to 48V. Plum quick bandit motor, factory 36 - 48v speed controller, HD solenoid, and resistors installed in V-glide assembly. Cart runs strong and have been happy with it for a couple of years now and no problems. It has always jerked on initial acceleration to the point that my wife won't drive it. Does it in forward and reverse. Never bothered me much, just got used to it but wife wants it fixed lol. Any idea what's going on? Willing to change V-glide or whatever I gotta do. It does have a 8 inch lift with 23" tires. Thought it may be axle wrap but I blots are tightened as much as they will go. Someone that may have had this problem with a converted cart pleas help because here in NC in my area I can't get anyone to work on it due to it being converted. Thank you.
chad311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car