lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-12-2013, 01:21 AM   #1
NOE_GADEA
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Ezgo fuel tank

Newb in the house... Lol
I have a 82 that the fuel tank sits in the rear of the cart right above the clutches and the rear end.... My buddies 85 tank is on the driver side not in the rear where mine is... Mine has a hole in it and I want to change it to the side mount... Does anyone know where to find replacement tanks ( new or used)??

Thanks
NOE_GADEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-12-2013, 06:12 AM   #2
racin161
Gone Wild

Default Re: Ezgo fuel tank

Welcome to BGW I believe a new tank is almost impossible to find and won't be cheap if you can so I would post a WTB in the parts section of BGW and keep an eye on parts for sale. I believe 84- 87 is what your looking for. Also make sure you get the hold down strap. I had to buy a beat up cart to get one but it was cheap LOL. Hope this helps.

LOU
racin161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:38 AM   #3
rusty shackel
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

welcome ! to B G W !

rusty s
rusty shackel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:17 AM   #4
NOE_GADEA
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks guys!!!! I have came to the conclusion that the tanks for these old gassers are extinct..lol...been looking everywhere with no luck....I just saw one put up on ebay that i think im going to buy....it is the one for the rear location but atleast it doesnt leak.

On a side note....this forum is awesome...bought my cart about 6 months ago and was having problems not pulling hills...after reading on this forum i replaced the drive clutch and she runs like a new one (when i can keep gas in the tank and not leaking out..lol)
NOE_GADEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO