lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2013, 07:11 AM   #11
marc2000gt
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: ST 4X4 Parts *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1989Marathon View Post
They are pricey!

Its E-Z-GO, everything is pricey.
marc2000gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-08-2013, 10:00 PM   #12
Jharpo711
Not Yet Wild

Rib 33024 I can see the linkage shifting fine when I move the knob. 1989Marathon ill try that and see what i can come up with. I got to break it down to see what's bad. Are those new parts you found?
Jharpo711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:10 AM   #13
1989Marathon
Gone Wild

Yes, new parts
1989Marathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:16 PM   #14
Carson624
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Just wondering what you found bearings are easy to find i have all of them crossed over to cheaper ones, gears good luck if you find some buy them but I've done been down this road there aren't any... ive been talking to another fella on here and we are trying to get some made but i haven't heard how its going... going to be expensive ill let u know when i hear back from him
Carson624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #15
Piddler
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Hi Carson - Harpo
I am the guy that Carson is in ref to. I have the bad gears at a local machine shop. The bad gears are what they call helical (angled teeth) and am trying to get set made with straight teeth. Carson what we come up with is getting set of manufactured gears and on the big gear cutting out the center ( it is splined) and replacing it with the center from old gear. Told them I was not in any hurry and they was OK with that and would get back to me. Rough estimated price for first set $200 - $300. Harpo I know a lot of sites say they have these parts but when you place order and wait for a couple months and you will get notice that they are NLA (no longer available). I know I had parts ordered at a couple places and was told NLA and had to call them to get my money back.I know I and Carson have searched endlessly and have come up with zero results. I can give you a good tip because everthing has to go thru EZGO anyway is to call them and see if that part # is available once you have the part number. I suggest you tear it down, see what parts you need and then post them for help. Somebody may be able to help you. The gears that Carson and I are in ref. to are the main ggears from the input shaft to to the one it mates up with in side the case. Hopefully your problem is just bearings.
Piddler
Piddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #16
Piddler
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Hi Harpo
Also wanted to ask that you keep us posted with any news of your dillemma.
Thanks
Piddler
Old 11-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #17
Piddler
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Wink Re: ST 4X4 Parts *****

Hi JHARPO
After rereading your initial post I failled to address where to find the Ser. # location.
On mine one is located below the air intake vent behind your left knee as you are setting on it. One is located on rear frame cross member under the bed and one is located on frame under floor on drivers side. You should be able to lay down on ground and see it.
Hope this helps.
Piddler
Old 11-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #18
wthompson912
Getting Wild
Club Car

Have you tried contacting the oem supplier "TEAM" ?
http://www.team-ind.com/
wthompson912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 03:38 PM   #19
Piddler
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Hi Wthompson
Yes I have. Absolutely no support moral or physical. Almost like they were talking with a bad taste in their mouths.
Piddler
Old 08-18-2014, 02:58 PM   #20
KarenH
Not Yet Wild

Unhappy Re: ST 4X4 Parts *****

Did you ever find the transmission input shaft and gears that you were looking for? We also own an EZGO ST 4X4 and are trying to locate these parts. Have it broken down and know just the ones we need. Thanks
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
st 4x4 parts
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO