lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-19-2017, 10:12 AM   #1
dszklarek
Not Yet Wild

Default Intermediate Steering Shaft

Hello, hoping someone can save a moron. I bought a Drive Electric cart years ago and have been told it uses mostly EZGO parts. This has been true when I have replaces some parts. Now, my Steering shaft has broken and I am at my wits end. Bought the EZGO #70580-G01 from Buggies and it looks almost identical. The only problem is the female spline ends are slightly larger and do not contact the steering shaft or box male ends. I returned and bought different one thinking it was defect, but they are definitely slightly larger.

I have to find the one that fits, or find replacement ujoints to put back in and cant find either after weeks of looking. Last option is to put some sort of shim in and forcing it on.

Any ideas or help please to either identify correct part or fix?
dszklarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO