lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-03-2017, 01:39 PM   #1
lkeep77
Not Yet Wild

Angry 96 ezgo txt 25864G09 curtis 5pin controller

hey guys, new to forum. I've been researching for a while now but can't seem to find the info i need to understand the turn on circuit for my 36v txt. I can jump out the turn on circuit and motor runs fwd/rev just fine and pedal seems to work (other than broken micro switch in pedal assm). the schematic that i have found shows org wire from pin 4 of controller goes out through all the safety micro switches and ends up at the positive small pole of solenoid and pin 4 red wire goes straight to the positive small pole of solenoid as well. Soooooo shouldn't that mean that sitting idle with key off - I should have 36v at pin 3 at least and im still confused as to why pin 4 would go to the same location unless it gets its power from pin 3 as well.

Well i don't have any voltage on either at any time. This cart has set up for a while out in the weather. I have removed controller and visually nothing is blown. I'm thinking of desoldering the daughter board/ control board to see if any surface mount fuses are there than may have popped.

Any help? Also, if the controller is bad. What do you guys recommend for replacement? I have upgraded the wires to 2 gauge and all new us battery 2200s. not lifting it yet.

Thank you in advance!
lkeep77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-03-2017, 03:03 PM   #2
lkeep77
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 96 ezgo txt 25864G09 curtis 5pin controller

well i'm an idiot- my i totally missed the reed switch part of the circuit. going to reinstall controller and bypass reed switch. I'll let you know what happens.
lkeep77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
solenoid not clicking
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO