lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2019, 06:09 PM   #11
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 6 batts 160AH to 190AH run time

The state of Georgia is freaking out. Many offices and schools closed. We're well above freezing with relatively clear skies? I'd hate to see what we'd do with real cold weather.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-29-2019, 06:21 PM   #12
sigfla45
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurtle View Post
The state of Georgia is freaking out. Many offices and schools closed. We're well above freezing with relatively clear skies? I'd hate to see what we'd do with real cold weather.
LOL, I remember my days in Atlanta. In contrast when I lived in Michigan they didn't shut down for anything. White outs, black ice, freezing rain, come on we are still open....
sigfla45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 06:58 PM   #13
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

And I'll bet they know how to drive, unlike here. Here folks go flyin' down the road and end up in a ditch. "Why? I've got a 4WD SUV?" Yeah, them 4 wheels with drive power can certainly get you goin', but I got 4 wheel brakes, and I try not to need them.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO