lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
Gregad
Not Yet Wild

Default LEDGlow Multi Color Golf Cart LED Lights

Anybody have these? Looking for a couple of reviews. Good & Bad comments. Don't want to waste my money if they won't last.
Gregad is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
richard3529
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: LEDGlow Multi Color Golf Cart LED Lights

Hello Gregad. I installed the LEDGlow Million Color LED Golf Cart Underbody Kit on my cart and like the effects.
richard3529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #3
motormouth27
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Dont get led underbody, there junk and a waste of money. I had them on my cart and reccomended to several people where I camp at. There complete junk I had them on cart bout 2 months and almost all the tubes only light up half way, and the company wont do nothing about it. If you find a good set let me know keep me posted about it. I need to get new ones on cart my self
motormouth27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #4
1BDPRECEDENT
Gone Wild

Club Car

I used a product that I purchased off of Ebay. I spent right at $53.00 shipped which I felt was more than reasonable. I have yet to have any problems with them and they have been in use for about nine months now. My biggest concern was if they would stay stuck to the bottom of the caret or not, so far so good. Laying it all out was rather time consuming but worth it. I ended up using 1 1/2 rolls or about 450 led's. The picture of the cart was indoors in a very well lit convention center and there is still plenty of glow from under the cart.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5M-Blue-Led-...ht_5170wt_1175
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0199.jpg (242.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2122.JPG (250.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2121.jpg (88.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2117.JPG (159.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2119.jpg (169.8 KB, 19 views)
1BDPRECEDENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO