lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-26-2019, 09:23 AM   #1
hon250mxer
Not Yet Wild

Default 02 G19E Voltage issue

hi all, I finally figured out my charging issue being the plugin leads on both ends of my charger! The batteries have been successfully charged but I still have a no go situation. I am very unfamiliar with this type of set up but a decent tech in the motorcycle world. Looking at my solenoid I always have voltage across it no matter what I do. I would assume there shouldn't be voltage at all times? secondly, there are 2 pictures attached. I have voltage on the blue and red mark wires constantly as well, even directly to the motor, but I have zero voltage on the green and black wires no matter what. I am somewhat afraid the last owner fried some stuff with one of those cheap ebay chargers which is currently in the garbage. Any insight into my situation would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190224_152542.jpg (194.8 KB, 0 views)
hon250mxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-04-2019, 06:19 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: 02 G19E Voltage issue

The solenoid sounds just as expected for when it is in the off state. The batteries are nowhere near fully charged, they are only around 50%. What are the individual battery voltages?
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha