lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #31
TimKarp
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha G9... looking for some ideas!

Thats exactly what i'm talking about. I had heard that you need to cut into glove box. If not thats great!
TimKarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #32
TimKarp
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Just ordered the glove box and a fuse bank (w\ ground). I will put on rear heavy duty springs, then cut in lights and wiring, then install dash, then lip down rear seat, and I have to put tune-up kit w\ belts in there too. Depending on if I need more power or not I may add power kit. I did notice my throttle was not opeing up all the way.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #33
Team Redesign Golf Carts
Gone Wild

Club Car

No i mean you can see the back of the headlights in the glove box, i dont have the locking doors over it or anything, its open in the G9 and G2 but i like the idea of putting the stick on roofing over them
Team Redesign Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:09 PM   #34
TimKarp
Gone Wild

Yamaha

put my headlights in today and look great. I did run into a few problems with the kit i bought. Wehn I wired it up rear lights did not work. After testing everyhthing found out 2 of the wires that we crimped by the manfacture acutally broke the wire and was not making contact inside the realy. Rewired and all is good now. Pics soon cause im wiring in the MP3 and a 12v adapter of the next few days. I put in a fuse bank and may put a switch on the fuse bank so I can turn everything off to not wear battery down.

Tags
gas cart, yamaha, yamaha g9
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha