lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #21
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: SHOPEZGO Blowing out Ausco brake kits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madoc1 View Post
they will work on a lifted cart. for the lifted kits they add a brake cable xtension. if yours doesn't have them i bet you will be able to get them from ausco; hell of a deal!
I have put on a few on 4" lifted carts and haven't needed them yet..
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-04-2012, 02:28 PM   #22
Osborne
Not Yet Wild

So before I start, I have a 6 inch lift I need cable extensions?
Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #23
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osborne View Post
So before I start, I have a 6 inch lift I need cable extensions?
To be honest, I do not know.. In my little brain I am thinking, if your current setup did not need them I am not sure why the discs would either.. But I have been wrong before.. Someone will pipe in..
The cart I am putting these on has about 8 inches so we will see.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #24
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
To be honest, I do not know.. In my little brain I am thinking, if your current setup did not need them I am not sure why the discs would either.. But I have been wrong before.. Someone will pipe in..
The cart I am putting these on has about 8 inches so we will see.

That's too much common sense for this bunch! Works for me
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #25
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Well, got home tonight and went tearing around to the front of the house to pick up my "present" from EZ-Go that was delivered at 1 PM... And no box... Well crap.. Looked at both neighbors front porches and nada.. Call Fedex Cust Service to report a lost package... Waited a while thinking maybe the driver would call and explain where they left it... That was a waste.. Jumped in the truck with the dog and we went crusing.. Found it at one of the neighbors house with an address of 6 and mine is 18... Close but no cigar... Opened the box and mine have just a little rust on the rotors but no biggie.. For the price difference, I can polish a little..
Old 10-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #26
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

You gotta wonder how much stuff goes missing after being delivered to the wrong address? I had a charger left at the wrong house once, Customer just happened to see this package sitting on a neighbors porch for 3 or 3 days.... guess the people used the side door?

The new scanning systems won't let them drop a package at the wrong address. I take it your UPS guy is on the old system. LOL
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #27
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

This was Fedex and I at least expected maybe a call from the driver and never got it. I did call them back and they apologized.. Also said they would speak to the driver.. So I guess I should expect my house to get TP rolled in the next few days..
Old 10-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #28
cheapjeep2
Gone Wild

Club Car

I got mine today as well. I have seen others say to paint the rotor to avoid excessive rust, what about the other parts like the bracket, are these prone to rusting as well?
cheapjeep2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #29
bigpoppi
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Mine are on back order.. but when they show, I'm thinking a bright red paint for the caliper and the disc will just be natural. This is a must have deal, wife may not agree, but if it stops the cart better, gotta have.. like my truck and cars, everything can be average, but the tires and brakes better rock..

now a question to ScottyB, Do you have gift cards for ScottyB's carts Unlimited... just wanted to know so I can put your company on top of my 'get me this for Xmas' list..
bigpoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #30
Osborne
Not Yet Wild

I got my brakes on yesterday, my old pads where goonnee. So I cant really say if they r better than a new set of pads. It will make the nose of the cart go down toward the road when you apply the brakes. 23" tires at 24 mph with 600 lbs of riders and it still stops ok.
Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO