lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-01-2013, 12:13 PM   #11
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Choices on available used carts.. Models listed. Thoughts?

http://www.batteriesforless.us/Contact_Us.html

the second one is a battery and tire dealer in Orlando.
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #12
URBANNGUERILLA
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I guess I'm lucky enough to have an Interstate batteries AND a golf cart customs parts place on the same main road I live off of... both are less than a half mile away from me. It never hurts to know of more options though!
URBANNGUERILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #13
URBANNGUERILLA
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Talking Re: Choices on available used carts.. Models listed. Thoughts?

It looks like I am probably going to get the grey 97 TXT w/ the "truck bed", have to go have a look at it tomorrow.. The owner verified that it DOES NOT have a run/tow switch under the seat. (Series motor)

After talking with some of you.. I'm a little leery of the "95 TXT" that has a straight up TXT body. Either something has happened to the cart/body, or someone has changed something on the cart, OR, the owner just has the year wrong.

I'm happy the grey cart is a series. I know series systems are pretty simple and straightforward, although with a little more torque and a little less speed.

I have some other motor questions I'll be posting titled.. "Motor questions" Go have a look there, and thank you to every one who took the time to weigh in.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:43 AM   #14
URBANNGUERILLA
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kab69440 View Post
It's between the Medalist and the TXT with the utility box. I'd like to know more about that Marathon with the lights under the windshield. I've never seen one like that.

Wait, is that a replacement body on the '95? I thought the first year for the plastic body was '96?

Kab, when I was browsing around EZGO parts I found the part for that "headlight windshield" kit you can install on Marathon models. I know you inquired about it.. so here is where I found it, but I'm sure it is sold other places as well

EDIT: link
Old 01-03-2013, 09:35 AM   #15
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Your new here and enjoy posting a lot. BGW is all about sharing our golf cart modification interest. But that is one site we don't post links to. You see, long ago they banned many of us for discussing products they didn't sell and so this site was born. A free speech golf cart discussion board But that site continues to delete any mention of this site in return we ask our members not to link to their site. Thanks for understanding ... and yes most of everything they sell is available at hundreds of their dealers because they are owned by the Nivel Parts Co.
Thanks for understanding.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:51 AM   #16
URBANNGUERILLA
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Your new here and enjoy posting a lot. BGW is all about sharing our golf cart modification interest. But that is one site we don't post links to. You see, long ago they banned many of us for discussing products they didn't sell and so this site was born. A free speech golf cart discussion board But that site continues to delete any mention of this site in return we ask our members not to link to their site. Thanks for understanding ... and yes most of everything they sell is available at hundreds of their dealers because they are owned by the Nivel Parts Co.
Thanks for understanding.
I did not know that Scotty or I would have tried to find it anywhere else. He inquired about the part and I replied back thinking I was doing good by him to show him where I located the part he had interest in, because he has replied to a lot of my posts. BU is out, my bad.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:57 AM   #17
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I knew you didn't know that why I explained it. Lots of people here that don't know the history of the 4 musketeers....lol
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #18
kab69440
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I think if I could get that somewhere else, my cart would need one! That is cool!
kab69440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:41 PM   #19
manwitaplan
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
I knew you didn't know that why I explained it. Lots of people here that don't know the history of the 4 musketeers....lol
Scotty who were the other 3?

Thanks,

mwp
manwitaplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #20
URBANNGUERILLA
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kab69440 View Post
I think if I could get that somewhere else, my cart would need one! That is cool!
Kab, I just got a text message from your golf cart. It reads "need new cool headlight set under windshield, tell owner."

I have found other locations that sell the same part that your cart "needs" to survive. (Scotty, if these sites are affiliated w/ BU- I am not aware of it.) Unfortunately I don't see where Scotty carries these or I would also list his site.

http://www.diygolfcart.com/EZGO-Mara...94-p/29825.htm

http://www.everythingcarts.com/p-222...-complete.aspx
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO