lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-20-2016, 03:47 PM   #21
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1996 TXT kingpin and bishings.

I'm cheap, but I just paid the place I bought the parts to do it, instead of me screwing up more bushings or something. Cost $17.50.

I did think if I could chuck up something like you Hine cylindrical with but with them being bronze and soft and not much was to center it, I decided against that.
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-20-2016, 06:56 PM   #22
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1996 TXT kingpin and bishings.

Picked it up. Bolted it back on the cart and that tightened it back up!! Took all the slack out of it. You don't realize how bad it is till you have NEw parts in there!! Now the other side which I thought was tight has slop in it comparing the two. But I don't think it's bad enough to replace it yet
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO