lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2017, 07:51 PM   #1
hugger6933
Getting Wild

Default powerwise won't come on

Pretty much as the title says, I have a powerwise [#'s ending 115] that won't power up. Now i know there is a minimum pack voltage, but I put my other charger on it[crowfoot type]and the voltage is 36.6.
Can anyone tell me if I need a board or is there a way to test this thing out with a DVOM or something. Thanks Jim
hugger6933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-17-2017, 08:51 PM   #2
yamahaguy97
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: powerwise won't come on

Well since your battery voltage is ok first make sure your female receptacle on the car is ok. If it is, it is probably a bad board in the charger. You can jump the relay to see if it comes on by carefully taking a screwdriver and touching both black wire connections going into the relay. The charger needs to be plugged in to do this, in the wall and in the cart. You may see a little spark when you jump it, and that is ok. If it comes on like normal, then you need a new board most likely
yamahaguy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO