lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-02-2018, 10:03 PM   #1
trexhunter
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Madjax 6” lift alignment bolt issue

I am installing the madjax 6” he a arm lift on a 2009 Rxv. Front end went together well and now working on the back the supplied alignment bolt is too large to fit the rear shock mounting plate for proper alignment. Is there any reason I should avoid slightly expanding the hole in the plate to allow for proper fit? See attached pics and let me know what other info I can provide.
Thank you!
Kyle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4A381126-596C-4941-A4CF-54CEEF78609B.jpg (160.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 738CBADC-04A5-4C50-89C5-9425BA17BF6E.jpg (140.9 KB, 0 views)
trexhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-03-2018, 05:55 AM   #2
Rooster59
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Madjax 6” lift alignment bolt issue

That doesn't look right. If that is the axle seat the round head bolt holding the spring pack together should fit into that hole.
Rooster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 07:45 AM   #3
trexhunter
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Madjax 6” lift alignment bolt issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster59 View Post
That doesn't look right. If that is the axle seat the round head bolt holding the spring pack together should fit into that hole.
Just noticed the pics appear to be flipped on the post from how they look on my camera. This is the under side of the axle. The rounded head bolt fits into the spring pack on top correctly. The new bolt is through the factory plate and as I read it and see on the video the head serves as the alignment on the underside however it does not go through as shown. I emails their customer support as well but wanted to see if anyone here had run into something similar.
trexhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO