lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2018, 10:04 PM   #1
Harley51
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default UoToPar Vinyl Canopy Covers

Has anyone tried a vinyl canopy cover from UpToPar covers? How do you install it, staples, contact cement? How’d it look? Does it hold up?
Harley51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-10-2018, 12:26 PM   #2
TexTurbo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: UoToPar Vinyl Canopy Covers

I have one on my TXT and am very happy with all
Aspects of it.
It has elastic along the edges to get the “form fit”.

After about a year, it did “loosen up” a little, but a couple of places with “Velcro patches” got snugged right back up !
TexTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 12:28 PM   #3
golf cart man
Gone Unrestrained

Mixed Breed

Have several sets of them they are great. Search there name on the forum numerous threads about them.
golf cart man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 05:30 AM   #4
Gearhead1956
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

I have one on my TXT.
I like it, fits well and it was a lot easier they painting the roof to match the body.

Had to let it set in the sun for a while to get it on, nice tight fit

cart 002.jpg

cart 005.jpg
I also ordered some extra vinyl and made a headliner for the underside.
Gearhead1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 11:42 AM   #5
Harley51
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

That looks good. Did you get your seat covers from them also? BTW, what number did you use to contact them. We called and left a message. No reply. We called yesterday but the voice mail was full. We also emailed. I guess they don’t need business. It must be nice.
Harley51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:22 PM   #6
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley51 View Post
That looks good. Did you get your seat covers from them also? BTW, what number did you use to contact them. We called and left a message. No reply. We called yesterday but the voice mail was full. We also emailed. I guess they don’t need business. It must be nice.
They are slammed beyond believe right now. Most of the time im only 15 mins away from them.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 02:29 PM   #7
TexTurbo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Harley,

Don't take the unanswered phone as bad sign... It is a family type operation, and trust me, the whole family is humpin !!!

do everything thru their website, ( I suggest getting color samples) or go thru their "Ebay store".... they deliver when promised, just aren't the "constant contact" kind of place.

I along with many others here have used them repeatedly......

Take a look at this post from a while back....
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/desig...oof-cover.html
TexTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:57 AM   #8
aviator160
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
They are slammed beyond believe right now. Most of the time im only 15 mins away from them.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
I understand they are slammed, I have and issue that needs resolved. I opened my package only to find I have someone nice black and red cover. Mine is supposed to be white. I understand that this stuff happens.
I have tried calling several times and the only voice message box is full. I have sent e-mail and no response. If I knew who's cover I have I would send it to them and then at least they would be happy. I hope they will contact me back soon.
aviator160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:36 AM   #9
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator160 View Post
I understand they are slammed, I have and issue that needs resolved. I opened my package only to find I have someone nice black and red cover. Mine is supposed to be white. I understand that this stuff happens.
I have tried calling several times and the only voice message box is full. I have sent e-mail and no response. If I knew who's cover I have I would send it to them and then at least they would be happy. I hope they will contact me back soon.
Yeah, I walked into their new shop 3/12 and ordered/paid for seat covers and sent email Monday to see when I could expect my covers since it’s been a month already but still no response. Had I known they were doing eBay orders within a few weeks I would’ve ordered that way.

Being swamped is understandable this time of year, but poor customer service will spread like wildfire. Maybe they need to hire more people or take less orders until they catch up?
zingerbateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 03:43 PM   #10
aviator160
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator160 View Post
Update,,,,, today received and e-mail with shipping labels so that we can ship our miss shipped items to each of the affected customers.
aviator160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car