lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2018, 09:03 PM   #11
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2000.5 CC DS progress update

I experimented with the look before I took the cart apart. To me it gives it a different look. Here is a picture I took showing the look. Sorry about the sideways pic. but you get the idea.

fullsizeoutput_46c.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg
55BigBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-27-2018, 07:19 PM   #12
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

I finally got back on the cart yesterday. With everything going on in our family, I thought I would never get back on it. It's been wet sanded but not buffed. I got the lights in, seats on, and took it for about a 10 mile ride. It is smooth. The 36V motor in the 48V series cart works well. The Vglide works extremely well. Top speed is about 19mph. Now I can start working on the wiring. Turn signals, brake lights, DRLs, headlights, horn radio etc. I got a lot of second looks. One thing everyone noticed is how small it looks without the standard cart stuff. Does anyone have any ideas for a rear view mirror?
fullsizeoutput_9b4.jpg

fullsizeoutput_9b5.jpg

fullsizeoutput_9b6.jpg

fullsizeoutput_9b7.jpg
Old 09-27-2018, 08:42 PM   #13
Hunter450
Gone Wild

Club Car

That's a fine paint job on that Chevelle SS in the garage. Oh,....and the DS too! Sorry, I got distracted a little.
Hunter450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 04:10 AM   #14
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

jkerle put a backup camera on his. Said he didn't like the way any mirrors looked on the style windshield he has, that is like yours. Think he said it was only $30.
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 04:34 AM   #15
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter450 View Post
That's a fine paint job on that Chevelle SS in the garage. Oh,....and the DS too! Sorry, I got distracted a little.
I don't want to hijack my own thread but it is a top shelf 66 SS. Did you notice the wheels? They're sixties vintage Hurst wheels. Very rare. It belongs to a friend.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car