lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-04-2019, 05:54 AM   #1
mark74star
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default FlowRite Battery Fill System

We are buying 288 batteries to replace in 72 carts, US 12 Volt- got em for 132.50 apiece here in Ohio. Our old batteries have the FlowRite fill system. I think I know the answer but can that fill system be transferred over to our new batteries? I think they all fit, I just don't know if we will void a warranty or negatively affect our new batteries...

Thank you for any input!
mark74star is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-04-2019, 06:45 AM   #2
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: FlowRite Battery Fill System

They should fit and work as well as before. As far as warranty - that sounds like a question for the dealer selling you 288 batteries. if they indicate it will NOT affect warranty get something to that effect in writing.
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO