lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-27-2010, 06:53 PM   #11
thetucks
Gone Wild

Default Re: Light kit install

I was just thinking that it would be better if my 2 and a half year old little girl was playing and tuned them on during the day. andi I didnt see them on. That way when I turn the key off the lights go off and no dead battery. Just a thought. I have it hooked directly to the battery right now. I guess it can stay that way.
thetucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-27-2010, 06:58 PM   #12
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetucks View Post
I was just thinking that it would be better if my 2 and a half year old little girl was playing and tuned them on during the day. andi I didnt see them on. That way when I turn the key off the lights go off and no dead battery. Just a thought. I have it hooked directly to the battery right now. I guess it can stay that way.
That's a valid explination, kids love carts I guess I was thinking adult beverages being involved was the reasoning PS...have you posted a picture of you and your daughter/family in the "show yourself" thread?
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #13
thetucks
Gone Wild

no I have not done that yet. I didnt know there was such a thing. But I will work on getting a pic up soon. thanks
thetucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #14
Janyung
Not Yet Wild

My first posting at BGW. Got my 36V EZGO a couple of weeks ago. I have been thinking about the same thing, installing a relay off the key switch to turn on the power going to the lights, with a separate (two poles) switch so I can turn both the lights and the relay off during daytime. The relay I have has a 12V coil. Since the key switch supply is 36V, I suppose I can run the return wire of the relay coil back to the 24V reference point at the batteries. I think that should work, but would like to confirm this idea with those who are much more experienced on BGW. Thanks.
Janyung is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha