lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #11
ace_ripper
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: '89 G2 charity case

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallblock450sl View Post
Great news that its running correctly now Sorry I was not more help in diagnosing the problem. Some car problems can keep you up at night pondering. Keep up the good work. Might want to put this one up in the old memory bank, just for future referance....but when your as old as I am.....I'l probably forget it tommarrow.
Thanks for the encouragement & you have been a ton of help! I just turned 40 on Saturday so I'm probably screwed now.
ace_ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-11-2010, 07:03 PM   #12
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_ripper View Post
Thanks for the encouragement & you have been a ton of help! I just turned 40 on Saturday so I'm probably screwed now.
Happy belated BDay 40? you young pup What's that make me at 52?, It aint the years.....It's the mileage
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:47 AM   #13
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

I would agree with using the BPR2 plug, my Yami dealer even told me that. It worked way better after I hogged my airbox and richened the jetting the 4 would keep fouling out. IIRC it is the stock plug for newer carts.

I can't count how many times I've worked on carts for free....and outboards, and cars, and lawnmowers, and.....yesterday helped put up a new garage door for free but was family.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #14
ace_ripper
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho305 View Post
I would agree with using the BPR2 plug, my Yami dealer even told me that. It worked way better after I hogged my airbox and richened the jetting the 4 would keep fouling out. IIRC it is the stock plug for newer carts.

I can't count how many times I've worked on carts for free....and outboards, and cars, and lawnmowers, and.....yesterday helped put up a new garage door for free but was family.
Sometimes it's just worth building points in the old karma bank!
ace_ripper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
g2 fuel needle
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha