lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-15-2011, 10:34 PM   #11
holeysocks
Getting Wild

Default Re: Do not make the same mistake I did!!!!!!

I would really like to say something,, However, it WOULD.. Piss people off..
Not with any one here or any product that has anything to do with carts,,But I have about had my bucket full of Reputable Dealers...Scottyb,,,If most reputable dealers would not mark their products up by HUGE margins,,more people would be inclined to deal with them..I am not saying you do..And I know Reputable Dealers have to make a profit..but they must do so reasonably..
holeysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-15-2011, 10:46 PM   #12
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by holeysocks View Post
I would really like to say something,, However, it WOULD.. Piss people off..
Not with any one here or any product that has anything to do with carts,,But I have about had my bucket full of Reputable Dealers...Scottyb,,,If most reputable dealers would not mark their products up by HUGE margins,,more people would be inclined to deal with them..I am not saying you do..And I know Reputable Dealers have to make a profit..but they must do so reasonably..
Let's keep this on topic. Dealers are NOT the issue here, even when there is one that comes forward and is willing to help even though he did NOT get the sale. It don't get more reputable than that.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:53 PM   #13
holeysocks
Getting Wild

that is very true,, gornoman
Old 03-15-2011, 11:13 PM   #14
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

I have been running a Logisystem controller for the past 2 years and never had a glitch in performance....it's true, every once in a while there is a "bad apple". Hope you get all your woes reconciled with Logisystem.
bokeasmowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:18 PM   #15
Superman51
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Yea, not really sure where that came from holeysocks. MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, SCOTTY HAS ASSISTED ME TREMENDOUSLY THROUGHOUT MY ORDEAL!!!!!! That right there says A LOT about someone’s character. I will be the first one to back Scotty up. We are just having a friendly discussion. This issue has nothing to do with Scotty or the markup of price. When I ordered all my goodies, I didn’t even know Scotty sold LGS. After checking his site, he sales the controller for the same price I bought it directly from LGS for. I have an MBA and understand the importance of distributers. Although you believe they mark up their product exponentially, the truth is they don’t. They do not have a monopoly and if they raise their price above standard, there will always be someone else that steps in and sells it for less. Therefore, the competiveness creates a check and balance system.

Anyways, the issue was the horrible service I received after the sale from LGS. To me, that is just unacceptable. No way around it. I would like to say thank you Scotty for continuing to offer assistance, even though you didn’t even sell me the controller. I guess you’re a pretty good guy……..for a millionaire.
Superman51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:28 PM   #16
holeysocks
Getting Wild

it was not aimed at scottyb busness man..person , but more at the "reputable dealer" comment,, scottyb appears to be a reputable dealer ,,but he must understand not all dealers are reputable dealer..And it is very hard to tell them apart,,until after the deal is done,,,
Old 03-16-2011, 05:50 AM   #17
Hillbilly Deluxe
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

For what it's worth... I called to ask Logisystems a question and got Jim first try. I wasn't intending on purchasing straight from them, didn't even know you could. Jim spent about 45 minutes on the phone with me and offered the controller at a great price. I declined explaining that I was already talking to of of his dealers.... I called the dealer back a few days later to place my order, dealer encouraged me to go through Jim directly to save some $.. (Plum Quick). I called back, (two tries) and got Jim on the phone. After about 5 seconds Jim found whatever note he originally made a few weeks ago and explained the exact cart, and discussion (as well as deal price) he offered me. Jim transferred me to his ordering dept, placed order. I called back about 20 minutes later as I forgot to ask a question about half speed reverse. (Anyone who has answered questions for me on the forum knows I can be inquisitive to an annoyance... bless you Scotty!) I spoke to the very nice lady again who explained Jim was in "production" I'm guessing this is the professional term for the shop. She explained she would get an answer and call me back. My phone rang within 5 minutes with a clear answer from Jim. I'm not discounting or excusing any others experiences, I just wanted to defend Jim and hid company from my experience so far. I will keep everyone posted as to the experience from here on out as I ordered the controller yesterday.
Hillbilly Deluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 05:54 AM   #18
Hillbilly Deluxe
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Also, I can attest to Scottys efficiency! I placed an order for a voltage meter yesterday and received a tracking number last night. I'm sure I don't need to convince ANYONE on this site to what a "stand up" guy scotty is.
Hillbilly Deluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:13 AM   #19
madoc1
no clue

E-Z-GO

sorry about your experience super. i have had my lgs for about a year and a half. when i bought it i didn't know any dealers and jim didn't have a web site. i called him and asked about picking one up at his factory since i had a friend who goes to odessa every week..he was reluctant to sell to me an suggested i purchase it from a lister on ebay. i did and paid no sales tax or shipping since it was a drop ship from the factory and she was in alaska. any way good service. jim is hard to get hold of sometimes, but when you do he is very patient.

also should say at that time i had no idea who scotty was or that he was a dealer.
madoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #20
1fastbuggy
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

They don't answer the phones or return calls. I had my controller for 3 days ran great then it went out and i have been without a controller for a month now waiting on these clown to return it to me. Their customer service is just beyond terrible i will never deal with them again and i hope nobody else does either.
1fastbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO