lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2013, 08:33 AM   #1
codyb04
Not Yet Wild

Default How to adjust park brake on 2009 CC Precedent

I just bought a used cart had a lift put on and my parking brake does not hold...any suggestions?... can they be adjusted. if so where and how is it done...also is the reverse buzzer located on the dash by the key switch...that is what i have been reading but can not find on mine...Thnks for any help...
codyb04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #2
sharse36
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: How to adjust park brake on 2009 CC Precedent

There is a panel under the floor mat to get to the adjustment rod for the brakes. You have to take off the drives side molding and then pull up the floor mat to get to the panel. Adjust the rod until the brakes fell good or take it for a ride until you get them how you want them.
sharse36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #3
croc1
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: How to adjust park brake on 2009 CC Precedent

Cody follow Sharses instructions but while you have it apart lube the rachete gears on the brake pedal they may be rusty and or sticking.

For the backup alarm pull the dash panel off that holds the key switch the buzzer is all the way on the right, it is round (about the size of a quarter)and has 2 wires coming out of it
croc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car