lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-23-2011, 01:28 PM   #21
creepingtom
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 97 ez go DCS won't do anything???

I was just getting ready to tell you that my 96 DCS wouldnt do anything and the problem was a bad connection in the wiring harness also. Glad you found it.
creepingtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #22
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadams View Post
...........There is a wire in the harness that goes from one wire into two. At that point the factory uses a connector to make this transition. I started to ohm out all the wires with my ohm meter beep turned on and all of the sudden the meter went silent. After cutting into the harness I found the connector broken loose from the wires I thought could it be, yes it was............
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingtom View Post
I was just getting ready to tell you that my 96 DCS wouldnt do anything and the problem was a bad connection in the wiring harness also. Glad you found it.
For future reference, which wires were tied together with an in-line connector/splitter hidden inside the wiring harness?
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #23
sadams
Not Yet Wild

It was the Orange wire that goes from the #4 pin to the forward and reverse switch.
sadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO