lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2016, 07:22 PM   #1
brakey
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default 2011 Yamaha G29 Gas

I have a 2011 Yamaha carbureted gas cart I purchase used from JBC Carts in Farwell, Mi. Be advised to stay away from this guy!!

Anyway the Plowmans kit took me from 10 mph to 26 mph which is what I need to commute on the trails in the Villages FL. I'm happy with the kit.

The only problem I am having with this cart is that I am pulling oil over in the pulse line for the fuel pump. I have changed the oil to Mobil 1 Synthetic 10w30 and made sure I only have 1 qt of oil in the crankcase. Unfortunately I need to blow this line out every time I take the cart out for transportation or to go golfing at the Villages in Florida.

At this point other than rerouting the line I am out of options.
I would like an oil separator like I had on my race car but need to maintain the pressure pulse for the pump to operate.

has anyone used an electric pump on a G29 carb cart with a low pump pressure like 2 psi? I have used these on my British sports cars.

Thanks in advance
brakey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
plowmans performance kit
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha