lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!
Big Block Talk! Everything about swapping a big block engine into your cart!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
blake80
REAL MEN GET EM DIRTY

E-Z-GO

Default vanguard stator and rectifier

i have searched and im not finding much on stators, rectifiers, and such. i picked up a 18hp vanguard. i ordered a rev kit and thinner head gaskets from cpp. i started breaking the engine down tonight and have found a few issues. the engine did not have the rectifier on it when i got it and i could see the wires coming off the stator so there for i couldnt identify what amperage it was. i got the fly wheel off and the stator is not in very good shape. since i already needed a rectifier, can i buy a new stator and matching rectifier that can be what ever amperage i want or will i have to go back with what the engine came with originally.
blake80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!