lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-19-2023, 02:47 PM   #21
doo dah
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2013 TXT Multiple Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmaster View Post
Can you confirm if you hear the solenoid clicking when the starter does not spin. This will help pinpoint the problem area.
Typically upon first attempt it will click and almost turn then go dead, after that it is dead pedal with no click from the solenoid.
doo dah is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-23-2023, 02:44 PM   #22
doo dah
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2013 TXT Multiple Issues

Saga continues.....the cart is 3 hours from me so I haven't been using it much also because when we do go to our vacation home the cart won't run. I bought a switch for the pedal but since I extended the cart I cannot access it from the floor, can I change it out from underneath the cart? I have been keeping the battery on a tender and see a consistent 12.8v and the cart will spin over and start in neutral over and over again but as soon as I back out onto the street and put in in forward it is dead, no click, no sign at all that it is trying to spin the starter. I'll push it back off the street and leave it for a couple weeks and it will do the same thing. Start and run in neutral then move in reverse and end up dead. Battery still has a charge and everything so not that, guessing it has to be a short or would a bad pedal switch behave like this? Probably bringing it home to put a 670 in it this weekend but would be cool to use it while we are there if I could get this taken care of.
doo dah is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO