lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-2018, 02:29 PM   #1
tysontdw
Not Yet Wild

Default Stereo Ideas for "The Drive"??

I have a new Yami iDrive.

Any ideas for stereos? I would prefer a kit that is fairly plug and play. I don't mind pulling panels and running wire but something that is not overly custom preferred. Just looking for ideas.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180323_173613.jpg (153.6 KB, 0 views)
tysontdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-25-2018, 04:29 PM   #2
Tha_B_Man
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Stereo Ideas for "The Drive"??

You could get one of the overhead kits with the head unit and 6in speakers. I would also recommend a 10in powered slim sub that could be mounted to roof as well. With that setup all you have to do is mount equipment and run wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tha_B_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:18 PM   #3
Spicyunicorn
Gone Wild
Yamaha

As b man stated over head is the easiest way to go but also the most expensive I mounter wake board tower speakers on the top bought a new council that goes where the cup holders and ball holders go still have two cup holders plus a head unit for about the same price and have way better quality sound this is the only pic I have of it at the moment
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180530_185804992_HDR.jpg (175.3 KB, 0 views)
Spicyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 09:27 AM   #4
Godfather
Getting Wild

I am using a JBL Flip 3 bluetooth speaker and my iPhone...both placed in the large cup holders. Not fancy or hi-tech, but it provides music for the ride.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:08 PM   #5
Tha_B_Man
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
I am using a JBL Flip 3 bluetooth speaker and my iPhone...both placed in the large cup holders. Not fancy or hi-tech, but it provides music for the ride.

I love a good Bluetooth speaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tha_B_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 11:36 AM   #6
Bean3673
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

I went with a Froghead Industries overhead console. It was a little pricey but you can customize it between $500-$1000. The golf cart is our sole mode of transport when we are at the lake so I kind of view it like another car. My photo has not changed because my Yamaha is being built just so no one thinks I'm an infiltrator lol.
Bean3673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha