lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-26-2019, 11:59 AM   #1
Davy j
Not Yet Wild

Default Alltrax NPX troubleshooting question.

I have a 1993 Club Car DS. It will run fine for a few hours and sometimes a few days. However, it occasionally will just die. If I let it sit for a little while, it will go again. And then sometimes, it won't start running again for a day or two.

I downloaded a DS troubleshooting pdf and have performed many of the tests suggested. It has an Alltrax NPX controller and I am starting to suspect that this is where my problem is. I have a Alltrax troubleshooting guide for the NPX. The solenoid clicks. The controller LED powers up on throttle, the guide says to monitor voltage on B- and M-. When the cart is running I get pack voltage at start and then drops as speed increases. When the cart is not running, I get pack voltage at start, but the voltage actually increases one or two volts when the pedal is depressed. The troubleshooting guide doesn't address this.

A few things about the cart: New batteries, new motor, new F/R switch, new micro switch in V-glide.
Davy j is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car