lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-15-2019, 08:17 AM   #11
relcead
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Looking for new tires without speed sacrifice

We just had to move it from the garage lift. From research i knew that old mini hast 4×4 holes like the clubcar and ezgo. We had no other wheels to test the new breaks. I said to my friend that does mini cooper racing that his racing slicks would fit. He bet against it i won. I ll make pictures when DS is finished. Be aware that mini lugnuts do not fit you need clubcar or ezgo type for aluminium rims.

We also want to try those adapters to fit any car wheel on a golfcart soon.
relcead is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-22-2020, 05:53 AM   #12
jaywojick
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Looking for new tires without speed sacrifice

I just added (23in) 255/50/12 road tire on my cart I had 23in on 14's off-road tire and the road noise was terrible, with off road tires I was doing about 32/33mph. With the road tires I am now at 35/37mph (wheels and tires are lighter) and the ride and smooth and comfortable.

I have fender flares and I didnt even think of adding wheel spacers until I installed the new wheels/tires. So cart looks little silly for a few days until the spacers arrive. I did 1in for front and 2in for rear.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6414 copy.jpg (189.2 KB, 0 views)
jaywojick is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO