lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2023, 05:51 AM   #1
busterkrazmoe
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Enclosure Choices for 1992 Marathon Freedom

I am in the market for an after-market enclosure for cart. The original enclosure which consists of five pieces is finally showing wear on some of the pieces. I contacted the original maker (Bentley's Manufacturing) in Portland but received no response.

Has anyone purchases an enclosure from 10L0L? They sent their catalog - https://10l0l.com/collections/driving-enclosure

If anyone with the same cart has purchased an enclosure from 10L0L, I'd like to know which one you bought

Or if anyone has any other solution to covering my model, please share.

Thanks in advance.
busterkrazmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-11-2023, 06:30 AM   #2
cbdeese61
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Enclosure Choices for 1992 Marathon Freedom

I have not used the one from 1OLOL so I cannot say about it. Keep in mind that none of them I have seen will fit like shown in pictures.....not to say they won't, I just have not seen one that tight and smooth. I used to use a vinyl cover but when I changed colors on my cart I went with a sunbrella fabric. It is definitely a lot more expensive but so much better and heavy duty. It of course depends on your budget. The 1OLOL will probably be fine for a while but the material may be pretty thin. Hopefully someone that has tried one will answer. My vote has to go to the Red Dot Chameleon Sunbrella Cover. Again it is pretty expensive but IMO you get what you pay for.
Good luck
cbdeese61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 07:03 AM   #3
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterkrazmoe View Post
I contacted the original maker (Bentley's Manufacturing) in Portland but received no response.
Personally, If i had their phone number i would simply make a phone call to them. It may be an old school type business that is not so up on online stuff and emails etc!

Despite all this modern technology built into our portable hand devices, i find they can still call people and actually allow you to talk to them.

Sorry, i just had to.
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 07:33 PM   #4
Cobra,1
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Another option is to have original cover re canvases. Most boat canvassers will do this.
Enclosure I have fits but like said are more universal fit. Slide over roof and attach with straps or bungee cord arrangement.
Would love to have one that had doors that opened opposed to rolling up plastic cover.
Cobra,1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
freedom, marathon
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO