lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-14-2010, 05:37 PM   #21
duanesz
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Robbin 295 only runs good with choke on

I hope not that would be a pain if it coming from the tank. Dad was messing with it today so we will see how long it runs...
duanesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-14-2010, 07:15 PM   #22
divot61
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

just sounds like fuel restriction to me, yep, pain in the butt to pull but no more crap in the carb!
divot61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:25 PM   #23
delltang
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by duanesz View Post
Well new update. After the carb clean run good then started to run like crap again. Checked valve lash that was good still runs like crap. Then took the carb apart again the pilot was plugged and the main was too. Put it back together and ran well for 15min then the same thing started happening again. Now carb is apart for the 3rd time that day crap in the pilot again kind of looks like spider web or fiber looking cant put my finger on it. So I figure take the fuel filter off and see whats up well it was installed backwards the fuel was flowing in the opposite direction of the arrow on the filter. So new filter took the fuel pump apart and there was fibrous stuff in the pump. So we cleaned the pump out new fuel lines for everything. Putting the hose on the elbow to the tank my dad breaks the plastic fitting going into the tank. So I have to wait till monday to pick up a new elbow fitting for the cart. Also pumped all gas out of the tank starting fresh. I now think we are on the right track. Hopefully we got all the trash out of the fuel system and it will run for more than 15min before the carb has to come off.
Did this fix your issue?
delltang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:02 AM   #24
Tex
Not Yet Wild

This is all sounding similar to my newest TXT cart fix up.

Hesitates on start up under load but runs great at high speed.

The fuel tank had about a quart of water in the bottom that we siphoned out but I'm guessing I still have a little in the system somewhere.
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just rebuilt engine
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO