lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-08-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
swammy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 02 IQ Regen - No Go

I've been having an intermittent problem for a while where the cart would work fine and then it would hesitate at take off or not go at take off. If I held the pedal down for a few seconds (10-30) I would hear the click and it would go. Last weekend, I played a round of golf with zero problems. Brought the cart home and went to use it the next day and nothing. The pedal clicks when pressed, reverse buzzer works, lights, etc, but I don't hear the "go click".
From reading here I'm thinking solenoid, but I'm unsure as to how to test it.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
swammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: 02 IQ Regen - No Go

welcome to BGW.............jack the rear end up and with a peice of 6 gage cable jump the large post on soleniod than turn key on put in gear press pedal if wheels start spinning either the soleniod or the microswitch that activates it.........if your hearing the microswitch than more than likely soleniod.............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car