lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-01-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
TEXASFISHINGMAFIA
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Emergency sale

Well folks.....obama and our economy have gotten me. I am 4 payments behind on my house and facing the loss of my home. I am going to have to sell my cart. It's a 2011 st sport with a kawasaki 401 gas motor. It's only had one oil change. As you can see, i have done some alterations. It's as is.....i no longer have the rear seat or step plate.....sold them to buy and fab up the tyrex cage that's on it. Perfect working condition......cart is a1 shape. New wheels and tires put on after about 20 hours. Have about 100 hours on the cart. Purchased and serviced at golf cars of conroe texas......but there is no service to report. Took it in for an oil change at 50 hours. Still under factory warranty. No options added that void the warranty. The lift is factory and the tires and wheels are in spec and do not void warranty. I need 4k to catch up my payments and i want this buggy to go to ya'll who will appreciate and enjoy it. Dealer offered me $3400 for it but that will not do the job. If they are offering $3400...you know it's worth way more. I have $9600 in it. So, my friends....make a deal you can live with and i will recover later and buy another cart. My home comes first. You are welcome to come look it over and drive it......you find a single thing wrong with it i will eat my words. Smoking deal here. No time to waste...need to make payments tomorrow. Call me at seven one three 366 nine 4 one 7.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg h4 002.jpg (179.2 KB, 80 views)
TEXASFISHINGMAFIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Emergency sale

What's that iron next to the cart?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:11 PM   #3
TEXASFISHINGMAFIA
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

This is my girlfriends heritage. I have a fat boy. They are not for sale. Will live in a tent before that happens.
TEXASFISHINGMAFIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
paulsa
Not Yet Wild

is it designed to be a 4 seater?
paulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO