lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2013, 11:55 AM   #21
Stevec3201
haveacupofshutthe****up

Club Car

Default Re: Which motor?

Incorrect camber will most definately cause uneven tire wear. I like the Jakes A-Arm lift, but only have the Jakes spindle lift. It works good though..
Stevec3201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #22
ClubCarDude
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by krc15 View Post
I have a 04 precedent 4 x 12 volt us V12 batteries. Alltrax 600 amp controller , plum quick executioner motor , 2 gauge wires & 400 amp solenoid. Stock gears & 18 inch tires. My cart will spin out on dry pavement and will run 46 mph wide open. I have had the batteries and motor now for 2 1/2 years. Batteries are noticeably weaker and will be getting new packs soon. Very impressed with all of plum quicks products. My brother and dad also have stock 06 club car precedents w a bandit motor upgrade. They will run 28-30 mph.

Hope this helps.

Kevin

Great info but I'm sorry i just cannot believe you get 46mph top end and spinning tires on pavement.... Seeing is believing, please please post a video!!!! :)
ClubCarDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #23
Stevec3201
haveacupofshutthe****up

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubCarDude View Post
Great info but I'm sorry i just cannot believe you get 46mph top end and spinning tires on pavement.... Seeing is believing, please please post a video!!!! :)
I say forget him......If you want nice torque (the kind that makes the wife complain about whiplash) and 30+MPH, get the PQ Executioner, you will be happy! Just make sure you have at least 300 amps, but 500 amps is what the Executioner likes to be fed!

Also, it's still breaking in and the brushes are still seating. I bet when I replace those spongy saharas with 205/30/14s, I get around 4-5mph in additional speed.
Stevec3201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #24
R8cer Ex
Yes dear

E-Z-GO

Can't go wrong with a Plum Quick motor.The guys that run the place are real friendly, highly knowledgable and skilled in their craft. I have the Bandit motor and what a difference it is from the stock. Tons of torque and my top end speed is 26mph on a 36v system. I have a Alltrax 500amp controller HD F/R switch and solenoid. I opted for the 1/0 gauge cables simply because I had a roll of it lying around in the shop so I made my own.
R8cer Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car