lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
ice329
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default G14/16

Here is a few pics of the G14/16 that I been asking you all questions about. Overall its a nice cart and runs good, just to big for me. In the motor pic you can see the how the modified exaust comes off, thats where I thought to cut it and install a simple tractor muffler, but I prob will just leave it be. The carb was rejetted to accept the little pod filter. Thanks for the answers and advice.

ice329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
ice329
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: G14/16

0 repys. I guess there are no words for this cart
Old 02-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #3
craig tn
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Nice cart!

This is going to be a G11 or G14.
Looks more like a G11 to me with newer style dash. Seems a little long to be a G14.
A g-16 battery and fuel tank are on opposite sides from the G-14 and down models. It also has the old style rear end.
craig tn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #4
ice329
Getting Wild
Yamaha

A lot was changed but the serial# points to G14 but someone replaced the motor with a newer JN6 or J6N whatever the right numbers is but some parts didnt line up correctly so whoever did the switch changed a lot of stuff. so my best guess is a G14 with a G16 motor. Overall its a nice cart, just to big for me.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice329 View Post
A lot was changed but the serial# points to G14 but someone replaced the motor with a newer JN6 or J6N whatever the right numbers is but some parts didnt line up correctly so whoever did the switch changed a lot of stuff. so my best guess is a G14 with a G16 motor. Overall its a nice cart, just to big for me.
That is exactly what you have. If it's to big, sell it and get one better suited for you. I'm shure some one with acerage would love to have that car. Good luck!
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha