lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-21-2015, 07:01 PM   #1
goldwinger
Gone Wild

Default Dang shipping is STUPID high

Hell im pissed now I tried to order a few parts for my 2000 gas Ds as in just a couple of mirco switches and a lock out cam and the parts was less than 18 dollars but they wanted 20 dollars just for shipping...hell where do they think I live on the flippin moon that has to be rocketed to me..hell im in Texas ...that is so **^#K up
goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-21-2015, 07:17 PM   #2
CCFanatic
DS Drivers Club Founder

Club Car

Default Re: Dang shipping is STUPID high

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwinger View Post
Hell im pissed now I tried to order a few parts for my 2000 gas Ds as in just a couple of mirco switches and a lock out cam and the parts was less than 18 dollars but they wanted 20 dollars just for shipping...hell where do they think I live on the flippin moon that has to be rocketed to me..hell im in Texas ...that is so **^#K up
Where are you getting the parts from (if you don't want to say publicly, PM me)? As long as the purchase is under $50, Golf Cart King charges $8.95 for shipping (that is where I gave you the micro switch links to)
CCFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:21 PM   #3
goldwinger
Gone Wild

well I cant find all the parts I need..when I order parts I order what I need not 1 or 2 2 at a time
Old 02-21-2015, 08:00 PM   #4
goldwinger
Gone Wild

PM sent to ya...Thanks
Old 02-21-2015, 08:04 PM   #5
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Golf Cart King Rocks, I have been dealing with them for 2 years and they always come through. They have even found obsolete parts.
meangreenmachine72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 07:39 AM   #6
gragner66
Getting Wild

Club Car

Shipping cost are whacked. I have paid $$$ for stuff to be sent less than 4 hours from my house. And it took 2weeks to get. I have got stuff from Hong Kong with free shipping in 5 days. Go figure ��
gragner66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 06:01 PM   #7
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

That's how some make extra money. When I sell something online I set a price but if it's cheaper or the location is close I refund the difference. If you are a first time customer and ask the seller most of the time they will cut you a break or give you free shipping.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:41 PM   #8
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Perfect example, called about two micro switches today @ $3.85 each and they wanted $12.99 to ship. Even the sales person sounded disgusted, I just said no thanks and have a good day.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car