lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-14-2015, 12:56 PM   #21
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: New problem 96 club car gas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandrews331@msn.com View Post
...so keep your diagrams and advice and I will make my way through it after all it aint rocket science ...
I just reread this...

Happy carting!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-14-2015, 07:52 PM   #22
WW
Republica De Norte Cuba

Yamaha

Well, here is another Club Car that might never run again.
WW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:00 PM   #23
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW View Post
Well, here is another Club Car that might never run again.

I don't wish that for Eric... But... it seems he knows better!

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:43 AM   #24
rib33024

WoW Eric pays someone to fix his cart, and it looks like a 14 year old worked on it, and it"s not fixed. Then he don't want to pay another shop 85 an hour to fix it, because that is alot of money. Then he comes here and was getting some good help for free, and that wasn't good enough. People get what they deserve.
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 06:34 AM   #25
ericandrews331@msn.com
Gone Wild

Oh okay well it wasn't free and other then a good motor the rest is wiring is crap.. Yeah lockmans help was free the condescending superior attitude was unnecessary. Good help is help without reservation, without insult that's good help.
ericandrews331@msn.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:20 AM   #26
ericandrews331@msn.com
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post

I don't wish that for Eric... But... it seems he knows better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
WoW Eric pays someone to fix his cart, and it looks like a 14 year old worked on it, and it"s not fixed. Then he don't want to pay another shop 85 an hour to fix it, because that is alot of money. Then he comes here and was getting some good help for free, and that wasn't good enough. People get what they deserve.
Yeah you give this guy to much credit 14 is pushing it at 14 I was doing better work then this. I originally paid someone to rebuild a blown 290, after several attempts the guy still couldn't solve the oil past the ring problems an offered up a 350 to replace the motor he couldn't fix he wired it and has attempted to fix it twice since returning it to me the second time he was notably less willing then the first.

My original thoughts were my time is worth more to me then paying what turned out to be $800 to fix it and I would have been okay with that had it worked but it didn't. I look at it this way I paid $800 for a motor and had to do everything else. Here in Naples this is like the 3rd or 4th richest city in the country we have like 85 or 90 golf courses the golf cart places down here they sell new carts and service new carts most wont even touch a cart of my age because they don't have to. I apologize for speaking to your friend Lockman but I got tired of hearing how jury rigged the wiring was and how I should wait for a professional (the guy who did it) and how I couldn't do it or shouldn't start from scratch after all IT IS JUST A GOLFCART brother not a leer jet ignition fuel spark
Old 11-15-2015, 09:44 AM   #27
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

I wouldn't own a Club Car unless someone gave it to me,,,,other than that is that a 348 or a 409? And what's under the cover???
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:10 AM   #28
WW
Republica De Norte Cuba

Yamaha

Eric makes me think I live in the white trash part of Florida. Here the Villages we only have 45 golf courses. We use golf carts as daily drivers, and, trade them in when they start giving us problems.
WW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:34 AM   #29
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Wheres the "like" button WW??
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 02:37 PM   #30
ericandrews331@msn.com
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW View Post
Eric makes me think I live in the white trash part of Florida. Here the Villages we only have 45 golf courses. We use golf carts as daily drivers, and, trade them in when they start giving us problems.

Oh don't take offense has nothing to do with me its how the service industry/dealerships think here it has nothing to do with me, why work on a pinto when I can work on Mercedes clean work high dollar and yes down here they drive them on the street like they own them carts down here sell from 15 to (I ve seen them as high as 35k) why would they want to work on a 1996 carryall LOL
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car