lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-12-2019, 08:26 PM   #11
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Alltrax install complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
My wife thought it was amusing.
But in all honesty, your Customer Service is among the elite for any business professionals I have ever worked with. Kudos all the way! (And I am Baptist so I am sticking with my current Denomination! )
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-13-2019, 07:59 AM   #12
Out2Sea
Gone Wild

Since you’re still running stock wires did you go with a 300 or did David detuned a larger Alltrax for you?

I’m also another fan of Revolution. Got a detuned Alltrax (still running a GE) and it not only met, but exceeded my needs. Now we upgrade for fun.

BTW, fast shipping doesn’t mean a lot to me when it comes to the Alltrax. It appears that they are dropped ship from Washington, if you look at the tracking. So any vendor that puts the order in will get the same results. What is impressive with David is the knowledge base he has. Not only does he have an internet presence (Ebay) , but he also runs a stick and bricks business with real life knowledge. When I called him he was even on a service call. Couple that with e-mail , phone, Facebook PM, this forum, and texting assistance and you have a winning business model. Honestly, I don’t know how he does it.
Out2Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:43 AM   #13
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out2Sea View Post
BTW, fast shipping doesn’t mean a lot to me when it comes to the Alltrax. It appears that they are dropped ship from Washington,
Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. It's all according to whether or not we have a certain item in stock. Most importantly, we try to get stuff shipped out as fast as possible. Transit time is typically the same whether it comes from here or there.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 03:14 PM   #14
1petezrinski
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

I went with the 300 amp. As you mentioned, I still have stock tires (18.5" tall). However, I will probably go to 20" tires now that I have heavy duty springs on back and a 1" lift up front. Batteries are 20 months old. Top speed now is just over 24 mph on flat ground. There are two hills that I made comparisons. The small incline went from 16-21 mph and the larger incline went from 13-17 mph.
1petezrinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car