lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2019, 08:09 AM   #11
LabRat
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Navitas controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
So you are a dealer for their products, care to share some knowledge about the motor maps, types, purposes. Etc?
We have installed 5 of these so far. We had good "Out of the Box" performance however it was not difficult to get the dealer app to fine tune this controller.
We installed all into 2015 Precedent, Lifted, D&D motors, Hunting buggies, Time will tell if they can hold up. Its gonna be hard to beat the performance of Alltrax
BTW...Thanks for all your input, i learn something new from you guys every day.
LabRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-05-2019, 09:36 AM   #12
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
Its gonna be hard to beat the performance of Alltrax
I agree. This is what's been keeping me from selling both. I can do it, but I want to make sure I'm selling something that's not gonna give me problems down the road. We'll see. The Alltrax has been bulletproof.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 09:19 PM   #13
alangsam
Getting Wild

As a user I like the Alltrax controller. However I think that Navitas is ahead in their support of bluetooth for programming and the monitoring function. Having to keep a USB cable in the battery box to then hook up to a laptop to monitor while driving is behind the times. I. believe they have this for their ac controllers not sure about the DC controllers.
alangsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 09:23 PM   #14
Out2Sea
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by alangsam View Post
As a user I like the Alltrax controller. However I think that Navitas is ahead in their support of bluetooth for programming and the monitoring function. Having to keep a USB cable in the battery box to then hook up to a laptop to monitor while driving is behind the times. I. believe they have this for their ac controllers not sure about the DC controllers.
Also Alltrax requires a window based OS. Lot of IPads out there.
Out2Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 10:16 PM   #15
cpahillside
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
Please tell us more about it, is there a place to see what is available for download?

I saw it mentioned on their website a "dealer only" option about motor downloads using the app, but no details about.

Do you have a list of what is available or recommended?
Sorry for late reply...dealer app required. As no dealer in Oz no problem getting it. Your dealer should have access.
cpahillside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 04:05 PM   #16
Ezgodan
Getting Wild

Ok I have been running it a couple of weeks now. Love the controller. Now my stock motor is making a roaring sound at high speed. Thinking about sending the motor off to plumb quick for their upgrade.

I have send alltrax with good luck. But I could never fine tune one. With this navitas the Bluetooth is great and easy to us. If this controller can last several years then I will be a navitas guy
Ezgodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 09:26 AM   #17
m_likovich
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezgodan View Post
Ok I have been running it a couple of weeks now. Love the controller. Now my stock motor is making a roaring sound at high speed. Thinking about sending the motor off to plumb quick for their upgrade.
Have you had any more issues with the Navitas controller and the roaring sound at high speed? I am about to install one on my 2015 precedent with stock motor and I am wondering if it will burn up the original one.

thank you,
Mike
m_likovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 01:25 PM   #18
Ezgodan
Getting Wild

I I’ve had no problems. I did send motor to plum quick. Now I can get 35 mph easy with plenty of torque
Ezgodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car