lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-31-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
mr2nr
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Why's my cart so loud?

So I get to take the cart out to the boat races at Lucas this weekend and get to mingle with a ton of cart owners. Even found a couple that was 84's and 85's but not exactly like mine. I have an 84. The thing I did notice the most is mine was fast or faster than all of them but also was louder. I have a stock exhaust and have leak checked it and the two gaskets used on the pipe and all but am curious if it could be internally broken or just used more. I really don't care about the slightly louder noise as it does help thwarting people who are walking and they can at least have something telling them to watch out. As one person was hit by an electric cart there by not bothering to look both ways and running across the boardwalk. Mine even started backfiring after the non stop use for two days and that helped even more as people lept on to the grass and out of the way

I'm pretty proud that the old cart kept up for the two days of use. As I went through two tankfuls. Because I was going back and fourth from the swim Beach (1/2mile x 12) and carting around my friends.
mr2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO