lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
biggdave92
Not Yet Wild

Default Noob needs help with batteries

So, a guy just came by to deliver an 09 precedent to me. This is my first cart. He said the trojan batteries were 4 months old. I have been doing a lot of research about carts and batteries. The batteries had no date stamp. Anywhere. They did say trojan powerdrive. He said the stickers came off when he pressure washed it.

Is he feeding me a line?

Long story short, he took the cart with him. I told him i would call tomorrow.

Thanks for any help!
biggdave92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #2
jantrree
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Noob needs help with batteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggdave92 View Post
So, a guy just came by to deliver an 09 precedent to me. This is my first cart. He said the trojan batteries were 4 months old. I have been doing a lot of research about carts and batteries. The batteries had no date stamp. Anywhere. They did say trojan powerdrive. He said the stickers came off when he pressure washed it.

Is he feeding me a line?

Long story short, he took the cart with him. I told him i would call tomorrow.

Thanks for any help!
If they are Powerdrive batteries, they are made by Johnson Controls and are OEM batteries for Club Car. Are you sure the word "Trojan" is anywhere on the batteries. They are good batteries. Are they PD+?
jantrree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #3
89GatorClub
Gone Wild

Club Car

What color are the batteries? Was there anything stamped into the lead next to the post?
89GatorClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:52 PM   #4
biggdave92
Not Yet Wild

i talked to trojan today and she said the batteries were OEM club car batteries made between 07-09. The seller said they were 4 months old. I told him today to keep the cart.

It has been a PITA to get a cart. I've talked to 3 people, 2 of those being dealers, and all 3 have not been too great.

What should i pay for a 08-10 precedent, 6" a arm lift, black steel wheels, 22-23" tires, black front and rear seats, running lights?
biggdave92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:30 AM   #5
89GatorClub
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggdave92 View Post
i talked to trojan today and she said the batteries were OEM club car batteries made between 07-09. The seller said they were 4 months old. I told him today to keep the cart.

It has been a PITA to get a cart. I've talked to 3 people, 2 of those being dealers, and all 3 have not been too great.

What should i pay for a 08-10 precedent, 6" a arm lift, black steel wheels, 22-23" tires, black front and rear seats, running lights?
Depends on your location and other factors. I would guess between 3-4500
89GatorClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:43 AM   #6
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

. . . I think you want this one . . .

2009 CC Precedent

Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car