lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2021, 12:33 PM   #1
Bbr
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Question Yamaha 2stroke wont run in Forward

Hi everyone i have this 2 stroke cart that wont run in forward. What ive done tried so faris ne key switch, new cdi thingy, installed new white/ red wire and yellow, i also installed a relay under the foot pedal...it was in the wiring diagram i have but not on cart, swapped solenoids around. None of this has changed the no run issue in forward. I tried also just swapping the yellow and blue on noids and cart coughs and acts like its going to fire, the motor is spinning forward and reverse buzzer is going. That is the most ive got it to do in forward. In reverse it starts right up and sounds great. Any advice would be greatly appreciated:
Bbr is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha