lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.



Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2020, 12:25 PM   #1
jakalope
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 5
Default EZGO 2019 Express S4 Elite

Which programmer (Curtis) do I need for this model? I have found the adapter cable for this model but see that there are multiple programmers out there and do not want to purchase the wrong one. I want to reprogram my cart to go faster as well as slow down the initial acceleration once you press the pedal.

Great forum with tons of information. Thanks for the help.
jakalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum
   
Old 06-18-2020, 09:34 PM   #2
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: TN/NC/GA Tri-state area
Posts: 3,952
Default Re: EZGO 2019 Express S4 Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakalope View Post
Which programmer (Curtis) do I need for this model? I have found the adapter cable for this model but see that there are multiple programmers out there and do not want to purchase the wrong one. I want to reprogram my cart to go faster as well as slow down the initial acceleration once you press the pedal.

Great forum with tons of information. Thanks for the help.
It is beyond the ability of just a programmer. You have to know the OS intimately enough to know what to input to unlock the controller, then relock it after. Then tune it. If you alter even one parameter, it will change the checksum, and your controller will have to be reflashed back to stock, or be replaced with a new one, in order to be unlocked.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 07:30 PM   #3
hugo_vazquez
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 6
Default Re: EZGO 2019 Express S4 Elite

Bob I heard you are the guy to talk to Iím about 30 minutes south of charlotte any plans of coming down I have a 2020 express s4 elite Iíd like turned up
hugo_vazquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 04:20 PM   #4
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: TN/NC/GA Tri-state area
Posts: 3,952
Default Re: EZGO 2019 Express S4 Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo_vazquez View Post
Bob I heard you are the guy to talk to Iím about 30 minutes south of charlotte any plans of coming down I have a 2020 express s4 elite Iíd like turned up
I usually pass through that area every couple of months, sometimes more often. I was just there a few weeks ago. Once you get to 3 posts made, wait an hour or so, then send a Private Message to usgicollector with your contact information so that he can add you to the list.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 04:22 PM   #5
hugo_vazquez
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 6
Default Re: EZGO 2019 Express S4 Elite

Thank you I really appreciate it
hugo_vazquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 07:51 AM   #6
Thomasj106
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Port St. Lucie, FL
Posts: 5
Smile Re: EZGO 2019 Express S4 Elite

Hugo,

I have the same cart only it's a 2021 (before the 2021 refresh.) Bob just happened to be in my neck of the woods when I messaged usgicollector. Bob called me the next day and said he would be available the following day. He showed up, did his thing and my cart screams down the road!

Thank you, Bob! I cannot believe how fast my Express S4 Elite goes! I also cannot believe that I caught you just at the right time to have it done so quickly. You the man!!!

Tom
Thomasj106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 05:15 PM   #7
Homeskooled
Not Yet Wild
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 5
Default Re: EZGO 2019 Express S4 Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
It is beyond the ability of just a programmer. You have to know the OS intimately enough to know what to input to unlock the controller, then relock it after. Then tune it. If you alter even one parameter, it will change the checksum, and your controller will have to be reflashed back to stock, or be replaced with a new one, in order to be unlocked.
. This is not the same as the ez go 614029 is it?thanks Steve
Homeskooled is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
2020 EZGO Express L6 Elite Newbe Lithium EZGO
2019 EZGO Express L6 72V turn signals Electric EZGO
2020 EZGO Express S4 Elite Electric EZGO
EZGO Express L6 Elite - LED Lithium EZGO
2019 EZGO Express S4 Electric Purchase Electric EZGO


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.


Club Car Electric | EZGO Electric | Lifted Golf Carts | Gas EZGO | Used Golf Carts and Parts

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This Website and forum is the property of Buggiesgonewild.com. No material may be taken or duplicated in part or full without prior written consent of the owners of buggiesgonewild.com. © 2006-2017 Buggiesgonewild.com. All rights reserved.