lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #1
bama_brannon
Not Yet Wild

Default 2002 EZGO TXT Shuttle project

My wife had at some point after a recent trip to The Villages in central Florida informed me that she would like to own her very own golf cart. I surprised her for our 13th anniversary with an EZGO TXT TXT Shuttle. The cart had started it's life as a parking lot taxi for the Green Iguana resteraunt in Tampa. The cart had been traded in with only 600 hours and the dealer was willing to give me a good deal on it. I spent the next three months tranforming the cart into the ride my wife wanted.

I searched this forum many times in the weeks to follow as questions arised from topics covering body removal through lift kits to break lights and turn signals. I never needed to ask questions because the search function always seemed to yeild the information I desired.

I know many on this forum like to show off their handy work and see the modifications done by others so I will post some pictures of my cart and list some of the parts I used and the suppliers I used.

The cart turned out amazing and the finished product is well worth all the pain.

This is what the cart looked like when I started. It had a tropical custom pain job that had been brushed on rather than airbrushed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1731.jpg (91.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1732.jpg (74.2 KB, 24 views)
bama_brannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO